Wednesday, December 26, 2012

TWOTHOUSANDTHIRTEEN

Whoa! 2013 already?? What the heck happened to 2012? This year marked some big milestones for Lola Wraps and I couldn't have done that without the help of you all! I have been truly blessed! Because of Lola Wraps I have met some truly amazing women. These women have been such an inspiration and blessing to me.

I am making a few small changes to Lola Wraps come Jan 1 and I think you will all find them exciting! If you hadn't noticed I made the switch back to Etsy, and seriously love it! It will be our new home for all of 2013. You can check out my shop here. So on to the BIG change! Are you ready???  My goal is to make my products as affordable as possible while maintaining the best quality you could possibly find. After crunching some numbers and doing some serious thinking I have decided that starting Jan 1 I am lowering prices on every single one of my wraps! YEAH! No your eyes are not deceiving you!

While that is awesome news it is not the best part. I am making 2013 my year to give back. I have been given so much that it is my time to give to others. For every 1 wrap sold I will be donating $1 to the USO. The USO is a  nonprofit, congressionally chartered, private organization that supports the our troops. Being prior service Army and having an Army husband I want to give back to those that do so much for are military men and women and their families.

I have so many new things planned for this next year, and I cannot wait to share all the details at a later date! I hope everyone was able to spend the last few days surrounded with their loved ones and soak up this holiday season!

XO,











No comments:

Post a Comment