Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week in Review-- Week 1

Whew what a week. I sure have been busy trying to get as many new wraps as I could listed so you all could take advantage of the free shipping!! I think overall it was a great way to start out 2013 and already think that this year is going to be an amazing one. I have so much coming up with new products and collaborations. I am really having a hard time keeping it all in! I posted quite a few pictures this week to give you all a view in to what I was working on.

I am participating in the Sew Can She Sewalong which I am SO excited about! There is still time to join if you think you may want to! I have a few projects in mind for this one and can't wait to share my progress and my finished products.

Did you miss the first edition of Friday Finds? Check it out HERE. The theme this week was valentine's day! Not sure what next Friday will hold but I promise it will be good!

How are you doing with your resolutions so far? Read all about my resolutions HERE and share your tips for how to keep them going throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment